1/4 cup raw organic cacao 3/4 cup gluten free flour I use @bobsredmill 1/8 cup + 1 tbsp unsweetened nut milk 1/4 cup sucanat 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 tsp natural vanilla 1/8 tsp Himalayan crystal salt 1/4 cup coconut butter 2 cans coconut cream (bpa free cans left in fridge overnight then scoop out cream off the top!)
1. In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
2. In a different bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
3. Mix wet into dry to create the dough and cool in fridge for 30-40 mins.
4. Preheat oven to 350F
5. Remove dough from fridge, knead and roll out with a rolling pin then cut into circles.
6. Bake on a parchment paper lined cookie tray with baking paper for 10-12 mins and allow to cool for 20-30 mins before scooping off the tray.
7. Meanwhile, prepare the filling by whipping coconut cream with 1/2 vanilla in a cold metal bowl, then spread between the cooled cookie layers!
8. Enjoy the cookies OR mix them into vegan vanilla ice cream… I make mine like this: Using my @vitamix I blend 1 can coconut cream, 1 cup unsweetened nut milk (I use cashew), 15-20 drops vanilla stevia, 1/4 tsp crystal salt, 2 tsp natural vanilla, ice.
If you don’t have a high powered blender use your ice cream maker or whisk all ingredients, freeze and continue to whisk every 30-40 mins until frozen and creamy.
Then mush your Oreos into it and dive in.
Disclaimer: I can not be held responsible for your addiction to this recipe😋